Junior Mechanical Engineer
February 1, 2018
Mechanical Engineer – HVAC
Skill set required:
- Strong knowledge of HVAC, it’s various components and their operations
- Familiar with HVAC design
- Familiar with duct and pipe sizing
- Experienced in building energy modelling or building energy optimisation
- Knowledge of additional software such as Camel, Carrier, Design Builder, NABERS ratings, etc. will be an advantage.
- Familiar with HVAC controls is an absolute advantage.
- Familiar with thermodynamic and heat transfer principals and rules
- Quick learner and smart
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office tool
- Confident in communication (Verbal and writing)
55 Harrington St, The Rocks, NSW, 2000
email – email@example.com